Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Juneau to Haines

We boarded a slightly smaller ferry at about 7am, about an 40 mins after sun rise. Very excited to see the mountains grow the further north we went.

Our expectations didn’t not disappoint. Possibly one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen! The trip was jaw dropping. 360 degree views of the most amazing scenery. Everything about it, the huge peaks, the pitch of the mountains, some of the steepest snow covered terrain I’ve ever seen. We had dolphins jumping around just off the boat as well as some seals. Ever bald eagles flying over our heads. So much to see. Its hard to capture what I saw on the way. I tried my best.


Already I would recommend this place to anyone! Hard to put into words. One of the most amazing places I’ve ever been. And I haven’t even been skiing yet…


No comments:

Post a Comment