Sunday, January 31, 2010

Down days

So the snow stopped about a week ago. Which is fine, because it had to stop at some stage... Right?

Yes, I did stop. 4 days in total. It currently dumping again. Probably around an inch an hour down here at our apartment. Which is pretty positive!

I'm getting a little jumpy right about now watching all this snow accumulate. Its been almost 4 days since I've skied. Not because I'm a total powder junky and refuse to ski anything other than untracked powder... I have actually been battling with a bit of a back injury. Nothing major I hope. But it is a reoccurring injury that has been bugging me for a while now.

I felt 90% this morning and almost went skiing. I decided to take it easy, keep up the rehab and wait for tomorrow, as we could be looking at a couple feet of new snow by morning. Tomorrow is sure to be a pretty good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment